Thursday, September 24, 2009

uhhhh.....

I am supposed to write about anything so I'm gunna write about the song I'm listening to.I am listening to "Blow Me Away" by breaking Benjamin it is a rather loud song with lots of short electric guitar solos. I was told that it was played in the video game Halo 2 on beaver creek formally known as battle creek in Halo Combat Evolved. I personally have never heard this song during the game so i cant verify its playing in the game so because i don't have anything else to type about in gunna end it there.

1 comment:

  1. I am a great fan of halo and I two have never heard that song being played. Maybe the person who told you this was thinking of a different song. There could be a chance that on halo they play a remix of the song "Blow Me Away". That song has some amazing guitar solos that blew me away the first time I heard it.

    P.S. batman is better then superman :)

    ReplyDelete