Thursday, September 17, 2009

Superpowers

If I had a superpower it would be to be able to create things out of thin air. With this power I would never run out of money, or fun things to do. I would use this power to my advantage to outrun the cops and travelling to distant places all for my enjoyment. I would be able to get away with pretty much anything I wanted to do. The first thing i would create is my own spaceship to fly to the moon and claim it as my personal property. I would then make it a huge fortress and take over the world. Then I would reinstate the paddle in all prisons because death is too easy and just making them sit in jail is just a very long boring vacation. After that i would make all counties have the same ammount of money and free medical care. Lastly I would make all the idiot drivers walk with no chance of driving so much as an electric scooter cuz im tired of being hit on my bike.

4 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA HORNBEAMER FTW!

    p.s your blog is very intrigueing and intresting :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW my blog is better :P atleast in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna be the very best that no one ever wasss, dun dunnn to catch them is my very test to train them is my causeeee i will travel across the land searching far and widee dun dundd for these pokemon to understannddd the power thatss insideee, pokemonn gottta catchh em alll its me and you and you and meeee pokeemonnnn gotta catchhh emmmmm allll, pokemon

    ReplyDelete